[kde-edu]: Broken link on http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed May 28 02:05:35 CEST 2003

Hi all,

There's a broken link on this page to
http://edu.kde.org/developer/kde3_2features.phtml, which seems to have
disappeared along with the rest of the old edu.kde.org website.  I've
looked at the old file in the edu.kde.org cvs module, and the
information there seems to be rather out of date..

What do you think should be done about this ?  Should we move our
planned features to the main KDE page, or should we put up our own
solution again ?

cheers
domi

--
We are all but functions in the runtime environment of the Great
Hacker. There he tests us. And when he `fmakunbound's us and turns on