[kde-edu]: Help wanted for drawing same small icons...

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Tue May 20 11:55:48 CEST 2003

Hi folks!

Because I'm obviously inable to draw good looking icons (at least I gave up
now) I wanted to ask for your help. We still need some good icons for KTouch:

1. a toolbar icon for "continue training session" in 22x22
2. a toolbar icon for "pause training session" in 22x22
3. a preferences dialog icon for "colour settings" 48x48
(there is already an interesting icon for that, but only in 34x34 and I don't
know who's the creator of this)
4. a preferences dialog icon for "training options" 48x48

This would help us a lot...

Bye - Andreas