[kde-edu]: Kig dependancies ?

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon May 19 17:40:05 CEST 2003

Maurizio Paolini writes:

  Maurizio> Option 2 would leave the choice to the packager, who
  Maurizio> perhaps is in a better position to make a decision.

Yes, I suppose that this is the way to go..  I have just done some
work on the import filters to make for clearer error messages if an
unsupported type is found..  I suppose that should do..

( Don't expect this stuff in CVS any time soon, as a lot of work still
has to be done, and I haven't got too much spare time atm ( exams are coming
up :( ) )

cheers
domi

--
A kind of Batman of contemporary letters.
		-- Philip Larkin on Anthony Burgess