[kde-edu]: TODO Lists on future edu.kde.org

Dominique Devriese kde-edu@kde.org
22 Mar 2003 16:18:58 +0100

Matthias Me writes:

  Matthias> Hi all!  I added a dynamic updated collection of TODO
  Matthias> lists on the "Applications Feature Plans"[1] page.  It
  Matthias> looks for "todo.inc" files in all applications folders, so
  Matthias> that developer can easily maintain their TODO list in
  Matthias> their "own" folder, and we will take care of presenting it
  Matthias> on the page[1].

In case anyone's interested, I wrote a small perl script to generate a
todo.inc from a regular TODO file.  It's in
kdeedu/kig/generate_todo_inc.pl.  It relies on the format being in the
form of

* item
- subitem
- subitem