[kde-edu]: New website

Mahfouf Anne-Marie kde-edu@kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:09:06 +0000

Hi all,

Jason Harris gave the start of porting to the new style by sending me the
index page and Matthias Messmer joined me as I started to work and is doing
very well. Thanks to them, you can now have a preview of the new website.
http://www.kde.org/areas/edu/index.php

Of course, not all links are working because it's quite a lot of work but
KHangman, KLettres, FlashKard and KPercentage are donne as well as the
Development section and Contributions (sounds, graphics, kvtml)

Any developer that would like to port her/his own pages can do it. If you
have no write cvs access to the www/areas/edu submodule, please ask to
sysadmin@kde.org
stating your name, nickname and that you are an edu developer.

Anyone who has not already a cvs access but who would like to help can
contact me at annma@kde.org.

I started a tutorial on how to do it
http://www.kde.org/areas/edu/development/new_style.php

Don't start sending bug reports yet as we are working on things and we are
aware of bad links, typos and such. At the moment, we would like to hear
about new content and new ideas.
Before we go live, I'll have you all test everything :-).

OK, it's sunny and not so cold and I'm going to ski for a few hours.

Cheers,

annma

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059