[kde-edu]: Simple arithmetic apps

Kim Joham kde-edu@kde.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:28:59 -0800 (PST)

I think what you are looking for is demonstrated fairly well in Tux of
Math Command (a take off of Missile Command). It is a Tux 4 Kids
project, but I think it does what you are looking for and it is 50% or
so done in development.  Check out:
http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxmath/ or
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxmath/

Be sure to check out the command line options, especially if you want a
specific operator. I assume that option will be in the options menu
once that is completed. What they have up there is a working version,
but not 'stable'.

Good luck,
Kim