Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:26:46 +0200
The first version of KMathTool is available at:
Some things i've already realized:
- i'll have to is to make it possible to start a calculation by using th=
- I know the the three different topic that are alreaady working are a bi=
different in their appearance and were the 2 buttons can be found. Please=
criticize the GUI ...
- the disabled textboxes to show numbers should be changed to read-only .=
because the diabled-status isn't good to read.
- the maths-text should be corrected by a native-english-speaker with som=
- the output should be formatted ... like S1 <-- use <sub> fro 1 as inde=
- no help-text is available ... this will take some time!!!!
There the working topics are:
->Calculate-Factors ... does anyone has an idea for a nice picture in thi=
->Goemetry-Area and Perimeter-Square