KDE Connect doesn't work anymore (Android / Linux)

Gloria lori.s.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:21:07 BST 2024

Hi. I'm not a developer but i wanted you to know that i deeply miss KDE
Connect functionality. It's been a few months since it stopped working on
every device I installed (Debian Linux and Android App in two different
phone models).
Somehow, I'm able to see connected devices but I can't reach them or share
any data. I don't know if this could be related to a misconfiguration in my
wifi router or a conflict between versions.
If there's any troubleshooting page or wiki I could access with
orientation, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much. I hope you can help me to resolve this issue because i
really find this development useful

--
Atte.
Gloria S. Alvarez A.