A few elements in skrooge contain French text

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 22 13:57:02 GMT 2022

Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
> I wonder if the French text in Skrooge should be replaced by English text.
> The element are:
> Variation sur un mois=%1\n
> Variation sur six mois=%1\n
> Variation sur un an=%1\n

As this is an original message and not related to the documentation, I think
it's better addressed by skrooge people (now in CC).

Stephane, please note the commit which introduced the new non-English string
was also the commit which bumped the version to 2.27 for the new release. In
other words, even if the strings were meant to be in English, there wouldn't
be any way for translators to translate them in time for the release.
Please make sure you provide some time for translators before the release.

http://commits.kde.org/skrooge/267d63a56b32cd4de9740d1262f948e3caad22ce

While looking for a point of contact for the whole project I've also noticed
that the skrooge.org is not managed by the kde.org infrastructure, or at least
it's content isn't there. There are several outdated information (the link to
the doc, the IRC channel not on libera, etc).

Ciao
--
Luigi