Contributor.entities

David Bryant david at davidcbryant.net
Wed Sep 15 16:57:48 BST 2021

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 4:17:56 AM CDT Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Mon, 13 Sept 2021 at 20:29, David Bryant <davidbryant at gvtc.com> wrote:
> > Recently I've been working on some "licenses and credits" chapters for
> > various
> > KFDE programs, and it appears that quite a few contributors are missing
> > from
> > the "contributor.entities" file.

> I am a bit puzzled, what do you mean by "KFDE"?

> Regards, Myriam

KFDE was a typo, sorry. It should have said KDE. More specifically, KDE PIM.

I'm not sure where the "contributor.entities" are used, except in .docbook
files. Maybe a few applications use XML somewhere besides .docbook files, but
it's not a common practice (except for menus) so far as I can see. So this
list (kde-doc-english) seems appropriate, to me.

--
David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas