kneattach handbook

David Liell d.liell170 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:32:24 GMT 2021

Hi. I am new to KDE and pass on my comments to help other novices.
1. Chapter 1 should explain how to start the wizard. I eventually found it
by poking around the box in the bottom L.H. corner of my screen. Searching
the various entries did not reveal the wizard which I found by typing in
the name into the search bar.

2. Chapter 2. - Adding Network Folders - In Dolphin where is the location
bar? A screen image is needed here as it's not obvious. 'Create an Icon' -
needs a screen image also. I can't find the icon in Dolphin.

Many thanks,
David