How to get beyond the (requirement of a password) in accessing Time-shift?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jul 24 13:48:34 BST 2021

James Saunders Jr ha scritto:
> Hello, Ive attempted to communicate with anyone that might shed some light on
> how I can get around the ID stuff but no response? I purchased a "Live disk"
> (which has Time-shift on it) however,

Hi,

this is the mailing list of the documentation writers of the KDE project, and
I'm afraid we don't have the knowledge of this technology. You should really
ask the people who wrote that time-shift technology.

By the way, is there a specific reason why you contacted this email address?
>From time to time we receive support request which we really can't answer and
it would be useful to know how we can make sure the scope of the mailing list
is clear, so that people don't lose time writing here when we can't help.

Regards
--
Luigi