Print filled forms

Norbert Lederbauer n.lederbauer at tsn.at
Thu Feb 11 18:56:12 GMT 2021

Am 11.02.21 um 15:30 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> четвер, 11 лютого 2021 р. 16:18:51 EET Norbert Lederbauer написано:
>> I've got sent a form from the university Innsbruck to fill it and to
>> sign. As I don't have a digital signature I have to print the form and
>> to sign by hand, then to scan it and to send back.
>>
>> Problem:
>> I can see the filled form  but I can't print it.
>>
>> Solution?
>>
>> N.Lederbauer
> Hi,
>
> I guess it's all about Okular.
>
> You can use Inkscape to import PDF then fill the form and overlay it with the
> scanned (or better captured with your phone) signature (use GIMP to get rid of
> background, "Color -> Transform -> Replace color" + color picker for "From
> color"). Then save it as TIFF or JPG (File -> Export) and send it back.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
> P.S. This mailing list is for KDE documentation problems, not for support. You
> can find the support channels here:
>
> https://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

Hi

Thank you for your answer. But this is a workaround and not the
solution. I can fill the form in Okular without problems and I also can
save it, but if I want to print, there is no more text in the form.
I write you because in the help for Okular there was this adress to
report problems.
I will use the adress you mailed to report the problem as well.

Greetings

N.Lederbauer