D29006: Allow to copy or move selection to the other split view

Antonio Prcela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 3 11:22:52 BST 2020

aprcela added a comment.

  In D29006#661964 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29006#661964>, @dfaure wrote:

  > Looks good to me.
  >
  > Did you test copying and moving directories as well? Should work, but just to make sure.
  >
  > I'll let the Dolphin developers/maintainers decide on whether the shortcuts are OK, and land this.

  Yes, tested:
  copy/move file & multiple files
  copy/move folder & multiple folder
  copy/move both folder and file & both multiple folders and multiple files

  Shall we keep the keyboard shortcuts as `CTRL+F5` for copy and `CTRL+F6` for move. Krusader uses `F5` for copy and `F6` for move. So it would be almost same (`F5` is refresh in dolphin).

  https://kde.org/applications/utilities/org.kde.krusader

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH