What is the name of "kdiff3" to call it directly from the command line ?

Maxim Grigoriev (SW-GPU) maximg at nvidia.com
Fri Mar 20 17:30:29 GMT 2020

Hello Yeri,

Thanks for trying to help me.

>> Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, it did not help.

I scanned the entire  drive C: . There is no *kdiff3* or kdiff3.exe.

Of course, I can start it from the START menu. And, I would be happy to add the path to the directory holding kdiff3 executable to Win10 environment. But, this is impossible.

Like I said: I am not a Windows expert. In Windows XP, I could look at the file property and find out its location and name immediately. But, Win10 is different. And, I don't have too much time for the Software Archeology.
I bought a product from Microsoft Store (there is only one kdiff3 over there). I easily installed it and now want to
use it like any other utility, e.g. *notepad.exe*. And, I want to use it from WSL environment from the command line,
e.g. for scripting.

All I need is to know what is the name of the executable. Bonus question: where is the installation ?

Thanks,
--Maxim