What is the name of "kdiff3" to call it directly from the command line ?

Maxim Grigoriev (SW-GPU) maximg at nvidia.com
Fri Mar 20 03:01:04 GMT 2020

Hello KDE docs team,

I just bought *kdiff3* for Windows 10. I am a new guy to Win10.
I've been using kdiff3 for ages in different Unix-style environments.
So I installed kdiff3 and can launch it from the Win10 START menu.

What is the name of kdiff3 executable ?
I use Win10 WSL (Windows Sybsystem Linux) . It is a very nice environment to simulate Linux.
I actually installed Ubuntu 16.04 in a WSL framework and enjoy using it.
For example, I can directly invoke *notepad* like this

## notepad.exe myfile.txt &

But !!! I could not figure out how to invoke *kdiff3*. I tried kdiff3.exe and more.
And, couldn't find it in the Win10 system directory.

Please, help.

Thanks,
--Maxim