Problem Building KMyMoney 5.1.0: translation problem?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 15 00:06:36 BST 2020

El dilluns, 15 de juny de 2020, a les 0:56:39 CEST, Jack va escriure:
> On 6/14/20 6:49 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dilluns, 15 de juny de 2020, a les 0:22:50 CEST, Jack va escriure:
> >> KMyMoney just released version 5.1.0, and we received a build failure
> >> report on the mailing list.  My comments/questions are at the bottom.

Yes there is

$ wcgrep ASCII
./kmymoney-5.1.0/po/ca/docs/kmymoney/details-formats.docbook:105:>armadura &ASCII;</emphasis

> Is it
> that it is used in the po files, just to translate the word, even though
> the entity is not used in the original?  Should I be using the entity in
> the original?

Not really a documentation writer myself.

Burkhard is the one that added the entity, maybe he can give you a qualified opinion :)

Cheers,
  Albert