D15580: New annotation toolbar

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 22 18:40:53 GMT 2020

yurchor added a comment.

  > And someone needs to explain how to create merge requests on invent.kde.org. I tried three ways and failed, and unfortunately I can only find instructions for Phabricator.

  1. Fork the repo with the "Fork" button here: https://invent.kde.org/kde/okular
  2. Clone it: git at invent.kde.org:dhurka/okular.git
  3. Create branch: git checkout -b ann-toolbar
  4. Do some changes (or just apply your commit from the Phabricator repo (git format-patch -1) with git am <patch_file>).
  5. Push the branch: git push -u origin ann-tolbar
  6. Click on the link that is proposed by gitlab in your working console to create MR (you should be logged in in your browser).

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580