D15580: New annotation toolbar

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 22 18:31:23 GMT 2020

davidhurka added a comment.

  In D15580#606022 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#606022>, @aacid wrote:

  > In D15580#605913 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#605913>, @davidhurka wrote:
  >
  > > In D15580#605611 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#605611>, @simgunz wrote:
  > >
  > > > aacid requested to write some autotest for the ToggleActionMenu before merging this. I'll merge master in this review and work on the autotests soon.
  > >

  > > It’s okay to me that you write the autotests. If you wish, I could do that instead.
  > >
  > > I am new to autotests, so I will have to learn how to do that. I am also unsure about what should be tested. The ToggleActionMenu itself, or its behaviour in Okular?
  >

  > davidhurka (David Hurka)

  User

  > The functionality in Okular, so that if in the future we replace ToggleActionMenu with EvenBetterToggleActionMenu we can spot regressions

  I’m working on the autotests. But I had no backup, and so need to start over again. :(

  The functionality in Okular means for me that I trigger a mouse mode action, and then test the default action of the toolbar button. Is that what you mean?

  Can I add the ToggleActionMenu test to parttest, or do I need a new test?

  And someone needs to explain how to create merge requests on invent.kde.org. I tried three ways and failed, and unfortunately I can only find instructions for Phabricator.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580