Appendix A

John Hayes jdhayes.linux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:30:57 BST 2020

On 4/18/20 1:06 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> субота, 18 квітня 2020 р. 20:56:44 EEST John Hayes написано:
>> Yuri,
>>
>> I need you to review the first section for a possible 2 solutions.
>>
>> Do I need to leave the first section as is and delete sections 1.1 to
>> 1.3 and let the link in the first section handle that?
>>
>> or
>>
>> Copy the document from the link in the first section into the manual?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> John
>
> Hi,
>
> Please do not copy or link the Community document. It is short, incomplete and
> meaningless for everything, except Debian derivatives. To be honest, I do not
> know why the first section should be deleted and not updated.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

I updated the first section that already had the first link, but it went
to a KDE page that redirected to the current link. I added the second
link as a referral to the last section of the document. I like the first
section as is, but I will remove the links.

I checked the repo and there are no build instructions there. Wouldn't
the kdesrc-build way be the most distribution neutral way to do that or
do we need to get away from bleeding edge on it? I have built several
packages myself using kdesrc-build.

I need to remember to hit reply-to-list, not reply

Cheers,
John