Appendix A

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Apr 18 19:06:59 BST 2020

субота, 18 квітня 2020 р. 20:56:44 EEST John Hayes написано:
> Yuri,
>
> I need you to review the first section for a possible 2 solutions.
>
> Do I need to leave the first section as is and delete sections 1.1 to
> 1.3 and let the link in the first section handle that?
>
> or
>
> Copy the document from the link in the first section into the manual?
>
> Cheers,
> John

Hi,

Please do not copy or link the Community document. It is short, incomplete and
meaningless for everything, except Debian derivatives. To be honest, I do not
know why the first section should be deleted and not updated.

Best regards,
Yuri