address list

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jan 22 19:52:02 GMT 2019

вівторок, 22 січня 2019 р. 21:16:11 EET Ralph Ehlers написано:
> Dear KDE Docs Team,
>
> Where do i find the e-mail address list of all my e-m addresses and if there
> is a wrong e-m address, how do I cancel it ?
>
> Regards,
>
> R Ehlers

Hi,

Some short explanation on Akonadi (your PIM data backend) storage can be found
here:

https://blogs.kde.org/node/4503

If I understood the question right, it might happen that the answer is "Delete
all incoming emails with the wrong (now) address" or "Edit MySQL database" but
I'd rather ask some people with the highest competence: