D18744: Add action in Edit menu to select the text on current page

Shubham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 17 02:17:09 GMT 2019

shubham added a comment.

  > 2. Quadruple-click to select whole page What do other folks think?

  In my view quadruple click does not make sense because it is seldom the user can think it cam result in some kind of action or behaviour.
  Secondly, this feature then would remain hidden or unknown about, even though I originally implemented this in double click.  I would prefer double click over quadruple since for me double click is expected to do something, but surely quadruple not.(I don't know about others)
  At the end you all are much more experienced amd understand UX way better than me, I will leave this to you.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18744