D23309: Change the document about helping Krusader, add other ways

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 21 07:39:21 BST 2019

yurchor accepted this revision as: yurchor.
yurchor added a comment.

  Personally, I think that there will be no harm if we have as many ways to engage new developers as we can.

  Sure, the idealistic thought that every user is a potential developer does not work, but it's free to invite people to take care of their software this way.

INLINE COMMENTS

> help.docbook:47
> +  In order to free developers, so that they can have more time
> +  to e.g. improve &krusader;'s source code and add features:
> +  bug reports can be confirmed, or closed. A list of steps

Entity usage: e.g. -> ⪚

> help.docbook:80
> +  <para>Some &krusader; users can write about their
> +  doubts, e.g. in mailing lists. Solving their doubts is very
> +  valuable!</para>

Same here.

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader