D23001: For the "kde4" branch: 08 - Update the synchronizer.docbook file because of the latest changes REVIEW: 124335

Toni Asensi Esteve noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 19 22:17:37 BST 2019

asensi added a comment.

  > How do you think a person is going to search whether kde4 version of krusader is getting updates? Will she likely go to a search engine and type something like "krusader kde4" where the mentioned repo will be in top positions due to good naming?

  > Personally, I find a lot of useful packages and tools using a search engine every week and most of those searches land on github.

  Personally, I would go to Krusader's repository, instead of a fork. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  If we think about it, with good naming the search she would perform would be e.g. Krusader Plasma 4.

  I was talking about general cases (there are a lot of them), not only that particular case, but maybe I didn't understand your words, or you didn't understand my words, or you didn't express yourself as you would have liked, or I didn't express myself as I would have liked. Communication problems, sender, receiver, channel, message, etc. it's a pity :-(

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23001