T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Julian Schraner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 30 16:56:52 BST 2018

xyquadrat added a comment.

  It's great to hear that you've already been updating screenshots on userbase @ognarb !  I am currently on vacation, so I won't be able to help you until next week. +1 for your proposal, we really need a more clearly defined structure for the application pages. I also experienced some problems when updating screenshots, this might be related to the fact that userbase currently needs to be based upon an older version of MediaWiki. If the problem persists we should ask the Sysadmin team if they could take a look.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142