T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 28 23:37:07 BST 2018

ognarb added a comment.

  In the last two days, I updated a lot of screenshot (not all are yet displayed, because of some sort of cache). I found out that, the page structure differ from an application page to an other and I think it would be better if we create a template, so that the user can find more easily information.

  Some think like this:

  + **Section 1:** Short description with main function, functionality, difference with other similar software, target user... (Shouldn't be bigger that 3 paragraphs)
  + **1 or 2 screenshots**
  + **Section 2:** How to install (=> link to the software installation page)
  + **Section 3:** A guide how to use the **main** functionalities. Don't need to contains all functionalities, we already have the tutorials for that. Screenshot can be useful here.
  + **Section 4 (optional):** Link to some specific tutorials/tip and tricks (=> existing tutorial pages) and we should then remove the page listing all tutorials.
  + **Section 5:** How to get help. link to forum, bug tracker, telegram user group, forum, irc, ...

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142