Some minor use of English

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Mar 17 09:13:11 UTC 2018

субота, 17 березня 2018 р. 07:50:53 EET Leslie Satenstein написано:
> I would like to distinguish between    using on and onto.
>
> I put a book onto the desk. The book is on the desk.
> I put a shirt into the drawer. The shirt is in the drawer.
>
> Consider
>
> Installing Packages
> Hundreds of developers worldwide have done a lot of work to make it easy to
> install KDE *on* a variety of different devices and platforms.
>
> vs
> Installing Packages
> Hundreds of developers worldwide have done a lot of work to make it easy to
> install KDE *onto* a variety of different devices and platforms.

Hi,

This is from Fundamentals manual:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/fundamentals/install.html

Native speaker opinion needed.

Thanks in advance for your comments (the original reporter is not in the list
of subscribers, so please put the corresponding address into CC).

Best regards,
Yuri