D13589: Review of Kwave documentation

Thomas Eschenbacher noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 19 05:04:46 UTC 2018

the requested changes to this revision.
the added a comment.

  Your steps 1. ... 10. look ok to me -> accepted.

  11. what are those final points good for? There is a simple list with some tokens / abbrev., not complete sentences.  IMHO that change is wrong. Additionally: all these texts are created by a tool (extracted from source code) and will be overwritten the next time I run that tool. This means that these texts have to be in sync with the source code (which also does not support entities).

  12. ok, accepted

  13. I am not sure, isn't 	 a predefined entity for the tabulator key? Then it would be mis-used in that case.

  How did you take the screenshot? Please do not manually create screenshots! There is a Kwave macro file (scripts/screenshots.kwave) that should be used to create all screenshots, in a unified way, showing the same content for all languages.

  BTW: This is a lot of stuff to review and comment within one single pass, it would be easier if things had been split into several steps.

REPOSITORY
  R347 KWave

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13589