D14103: Add mouse shortcut for Fill and adapt docbook

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 13 23:25:53 BST 2018

rkflx created this revision.
rkflx added a reviewer: Gwenview.
Restricted Application added a project: Documentation.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-doc-english.
rkflx requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  D14093 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14093> will add back middle-clicking to toggle between Fit (with
  [F] as its keyboard shortcut) and 100% zoom. In addition,
  D14094 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14094> sets [⇧] + [F] as a shortcut for Fill.

  Going along with this, here we add [⇧]-middle-clicking for
  Fill. The code is moved to `DocumentView` in order not to
  duplicate the handling of the toggling behaviour.

  We also adapt the docbook accordingly, as some users still seem to read
  the manual.

  CCBUG: 396360

  Depends on D14093 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14093>

TEST PLAN
  Middle-click multiple times on an image in View mode and observe
  Fit is toggled. Repeat while holding down [⇧] for
  Fill.
  Proof-read docbook ("View mode" and "Tips" sections).

REPOSITORY
  R260 Gwenview

BRANCH
  middle-click-zooming