Request to add techbase documentation for Plasma-Mycroft project.

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jan 25 17:59:53 UTC 2018

четвер, 25 січня 2018 р. 14:21:53 EET Aditya Mehra написано:
> Greetings all,
>
> I am the current developer/maintainer of the plasma-mycroft project and I
> would like to add techbase documentation for this project that is aimed at
> Mycroft Skill developers for the plasma platform. I wasn't sure where to
> put in a request for this so dropping a request to this mailing list.
>
> The plasma-mycroft project consist of the mycroft plasmoid which is a
> desktop front-end for the Mycroft Digital Assistant and has it's own set of
> API's that mycroft skill developers can utilize to create visually rich
> information skills for the plasma-mycroft platform. The techbase document
> will serve as an example to those developers on how to use these inbuilt
> visual API's.
>
> I have following the documentation guide gone ahead and created a DocBook
> article in XML format which can be found at
> https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/o22iBYlbujhWEOO
>
> Please do let me know how to proceed ahead with this request as I am unsure
> of the correct procedure, Please do also let me know If there are any
> changes required to the DocBook article attached above.
>
> Regards,
> Aditya Mehra

Hi,

Do not know how to proceed with this work. It seems that it would be better
just create a page on techbase and use wiki syntax, not DocBook for online
documentation... If you need our help in this, just give us a sign.

And one minor typo fix: functiion -> function.

Many thanks for your work and best regards,
Yuri