Request to add techbase documentation for Plasma-Mycroft project.

Aditya Mehra aix.m at outlook.com
Thu Jan 25 12:21:53 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

I am the current developer/maintainer of the plasma-mycroft project and I would like to add techbase documentation for this project that is aimed at Mycroft Skill developers for the plasma platform. I wasn't sure where to put in a request for this so dropping a request to this mailing list.

The plasma-mycroft project consist of the mycroft plasmoid which is a desktop front-end for the Mycroft Digital Assistant and has it's own set of API's that mycroft skill developers can utilize to create visually rich information skills for the plasma-mycroft platform. The techbase document will serve as an example to those developers on how to use these inbuilt visual API's.

I have following the documentation guide gone ahead and created a DocBook article in XML format which can be found at https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/o22iBYlbujhWEOO

Please do let me know how to proceed ahead with this request as I am unsure of the correct procedure, Please do also let me know If there are any changes required to the DocBook article attached above.

Regards,
Aditya Mehra