Columns in Tellico

Diane Whitmarsh diane at ecoanimalbedding.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 11:18:15 UTC 2017

Hello

I have recently switched to using Linux and I am really impressed with
the Tellico database you have created.

However, no matter where I look, or what I try, when Im trying to design
a table its easy to insert a row, but no-where can I find how to insert
a column.  Ive even tried looking on you tube.  Even checking the
handbook or just doing a general search online, I cant find out how to
do it.  I have checked the help section but still nothing, it would be
helpful if there was some write up of how to do it.

Kind Regards

Diane