Search - Revision Plasma 5.8

ool ool at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 27 15:39:18 UTC 2017

Hi KED-Team,

"Exclude Folders:

You are presented with a list of folders which should not be searched.
By default only your entire $HOME folder is indexed, and no other drives
are indexed.

Removable media is never indexed by default. It can be explicitly
removed from the list of exclude folders and it will then be indexed."

Two Questions:

1. How to indexing a second integrated drive?
2. USB-Sticks are not listet in the excluded folders. So I can't remove
my USB-Stick to do indexing.

Are there solutions to indexing my USB-Sticks and my second intergated
drive?

Best regards,
Frank