Additional question about deleting bookmarks in helpcenter

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 25 20:34:08 UTC 2017

(I thought I sent this days ago, but it was stuck in my outbox...)

I agree the bug is now correctly directed at the Bookmarks menu when
the menu-bar is global (missing right click propagation,) I have two
separate issues/questions.

I understand that when you add "Bookmarks" to the toolbar, it is a
button, not a menu or a link, but I still don't understand why there is
such a delay in getting the menu to pop up when I press the button.  In
general, although it does depend on what they do, I find that buttons
respond as quickly as menus and links, especially when they do not need
to start up a new process.  I'm not complaining, just trying to
understand.

In addition, I have version 16.12.3 of kehlpcenter installed, according
to the Gentoo package, but when I run it, it claims to be version
5.7.2.  Is this a known issue of numbering, is there something odd with
the Gentoo ebuild, or do I have some configuration problem?

Most of my frameworks are 5.34.0, apps are 17.04.3 and 16.12.3 (and a
few lower), and plasma stuff is 5.10.4.

Jack