ksysguard docs improvement suggestion

Tom Shield twshield at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:38:25 UTC 2017

Burkhard,

I'm glad you found this helpful.

My only comment about your proposed text is that the menus use "Tab" and
not "Worksheets" as the terminology.  So "on user created tabs" then?

I'll file a wish bug as you suggest.

thanks,

Tom

--
Tom Shield
twshield at gmail.com
Vadnais Heights, MN

"... and may you never make the mistake of believing you know all there is
about sailing."
John Rousmaniere, *Annapolis Book of Seamanship*