[kolor-manager] doc: generate internal documentation from oyranos-policy

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 10 22:08:43 UTC 2017

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ha scritto:
> Am 07.04.2017 um 14:21 schrieb Luigi Toscano:

>> If you want I can fix it.
>
> Thanks. If you can adapt my changes to better fit the KDE way, that
> would be appreciated.
>
> The german (de_DE) translation is already completed by me. It shows in
> regards of language pretty good insight. The czech (cs_CZ) comes from a
> photographer with quite some understanding of the topic. It needs only
> some few changes.

So the plan is roughly:
- move the English documentation into the proper place
- extract the messages from the localized documents to get gettext files (I'm
figuring out a solution, probably some hacking around xml2pot, even if it's
not done for that purpose);
- remove the translated documents from git (the translated versions will be
combined back when creating the release tarballs and they will live, like the
other translation artifacts, on SVN).
The translators of the six languages should contact the respective translation
teams to contribute the translations.

Please don't apply new updates to the documentation until I figure out how to
convert the documents into gettext format.

--
Luigi