[kolor-manager] doc: generate internal documentation from oyranos-policy

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 13:32:09 UTC 2017

Am 07.04.2017 um 14:21 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> On Friday, 7 April 2017 14:04:22 CEST Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
>> Git commit 540843bc23d52c1b84369ff7ad0d0910f64f4f97 by Kai-Uwe Behrmann.
>> Committed on 07/04/2017 at 09:41.
>> Pushed by behrmann into branch 'master'.
>>
>> generate internal documentation from oyranos-policy
>>
>> The Oyranos tool exports all needed strings in docbook format for
>> different languages. cs, de and en should be fine.
>>
>> A unix environment is experected for the "make generate" targets.

> is this internal documentation? It seems the documentation of a KCM.

yes and yes

> Please follow the standard practice of the community: don't commit the
> translated documentation directly but let translation teams handle it. Just
> commit the English version, which does not need to be so nested or it would
> make the life of few extraction scripts more complicated, and add the
> translated docbooks to the tarball at release time.

Ah, I was searching for a tutorial but did not find too much of it.

> If you want I can fix it.

Thanks. If you can adapt my changes to better fit the KDE way, that
would be appreciated.

The german (de_DE) translation is already completed by me. It shows in
regards of language pretty good insight. The czech (cs_CZ) comes from a
photographer with quite some understanding of the topic. It needs only
some few changes.

best regards
Kai-Uwe