[Differential] [Commented On] D3275: Import konqueror kcm docbooks from kde-runtime master

lueck (Burkhard Lück) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 6 20:47:16 UTC 2016

lueck added a comment.

  David, thanks for your review.
  Most of the issues you raised are already on my todo list for the next review.
  As I pointed out in the Summary these docbooks are added to the konqueror repos as they were splitted from kde-runtime master.
  They are not included in build so far, the CMakeLists.txt and the dtd have to be adapted to kf5 and the docs need proofreading.
  I'd like to add the docbooks in the current state first and add all necessary changes in the next review/commit to get a cleaner
  history, so you can see how the kcm docbooks were added to the repo and what was changed later.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3275