[Differential] [Commented On] D3275: Import konqueror kcm docbooks from kde-runtime master

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 6 20:01:05 UTC 2016

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> index.docbook:4
> +"dtd/kdex.dtd" [
> +<!ENTITY nsplugins-kcontrol SYSTEM "nsplugin.docbook">
> +<!ENTITY % addindex "IGNORE">

you can remove this line, in all files, I think

> index.docbook:33
> +
> +<sect2 id="kbrowse-java">
> +<title>&Java;</title>

(Hmm, ouch, this does still exist indeed, but I doubt it has any effect.
The JS part of this is useful, but probably not the Java part. But OK, don't change the docu yet, this needs investigation first.)

> index.docbook:30
> +</articleinfo>
> +<!--from the old konqueror handbook - reuse it here? lueck 05-2010

You can remove it all

> index.docbook:80
> +
> +<sect2 id="nsplugins">
> +<title>Plugins</title>

nsplugins is gone, it was KHTML only.

> index.docbook:49
> +<varlistentry>

I killed all that GUI, by the way...

The "Performance" KCM now only has 2 checkboxes related to preloading, but all that stuff about configuring reuse is gone (what happens now is that preloaded instances are used, but existing processes/windows are never reused).

(commit eb16174)

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror

REVISION DETAIL