[kde-doc-english] [kmymoney/4.8] doc: Updated version number in manual to 4.8

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 17 20:59:14 UTC 2016

On 2016.06.17 16:52, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2016, 20:36:44 CEST schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> > Git commit e92c5abd6988defd7bed438f92b1b99fe24cc1f5 by Thomas
> Baumgart.
> > Committed on 17/06/2016 at 20:35.
> > Pushed by tbaumgart into branch '4.8'.
> >
> > Updated version number in manual to 4.8
> >
> > M  +1    -1    doc/index.docbook
> >
> We (docbook team) have a policy for updating date and releaseinfo:
> "Change date if
>    docbook is updated and verified to be valid for the current app
> version
>    docbook is proofreaded and verified to be valid for the current
> app version
> "
> see commits.kde.org/kdoctools?path=src/template.docbook
>
> And to change the date in the docbook just because KMyMoney code
> stable
> switched to 4.8 seems to be wrong from my pov.

I was about to post the same thing.  While I don't think the manual
will ever be fully updated to 4.8, I do hope to find time to bring it
close enough that it will at least help users rather than frustrate
them, pending the switch to the Frameworks version (which, I think,
will be 5.0 - but Thomas should confirm.

Jack