[kde-doc-english] [kmymoney/4.8] doc: Updated version number in manual to 4.8

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jun 17 20:52:14 UTC 2016

Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2016, 20:36:44 CEST schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Git commit e92c5abd6988defd7bed438f92b1b99fe24cc1f5 by Thomas Baumgart.
> Committed on 17/06/2016 at 20:35.
> Pushed by tbaumgart into branch '4.8'.
>
> Updated version number in manual to 4.8
>
> M  +1    -1    doc/index.docbook

We (docbook team) have a policy for updating date and releaseinfo:
"Change date if
   docbook is updated and verified to be valid for the current app version
   docbook is proofreaded and verified to be valid for the current app version
"
see commits.kde.org/kdoctools?path=src/template.docbook

And to change the date in the docbook just because KMyMoney code stable
switched to 4.8 seems to be wrong from my pov.

--
Burkhard Lück