[kde-doc-english] [kwave] doc/en: updated handbook to reflect the port to Qt5/KF5 and partial migration from SourceForge to KDE servers

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 05:53:16 UTC 2016

Luigi Toscano wrote:
[...]
>>      <para>
>> -    	This is "&kwave;", a simple sound editor for KDE-4.
>> +    	This is "&kwave;", a simple sound editor for KDE Frameworks 5.
>>  	Its features include:
>
> "This is "&kwave;", a simple sound editor built on KDE Frameworks 5."
>
> "for" was appropriate at the beginning of KDE 4, when "KDE 4" was the desktop
> (and not even that, given that kwave could run everywhere as it can now).
>
> Can I commit it?

Hi Luigi,

thanks for the feedback, I will include this small change into my next
commit, I have to do some work on the handbook anyway and this change
may also apply to some other places, like lsm file, package descriptions
etc, let me check...

I also plan to add some section that tells how to get a translated
version of the application, where to get the translations from, how to
build them, and to handle this in packaging (I think I will offer a
kwave-l10n package for this, which needs to be reflected in the
documentation as well).

regards,
   Thomas