[kde-doc-english] Building documentation for KF5 trunk kde-workspace plasma-pa there are error messages

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Jan 25 07:14:15 UTC 2016

написане Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:35:52 +0200, Freek de Kruijf
<f.de.kruijf at gmail.com>:

> Op zondag 24 januari 2016 09:23:36 CET schreef Yuri Chornoivan:
>> 23 січня 2016, 21:50:51, від "Freek de Kruijf" <f.de.kruijf at gmail.com>:
>> >
>> > Not completely. Now only plasmapa is still not defined. I assume a
>> line
>> > like: Plasma-pa">
>> > is missing in
>> .../kf5/kdoctools/customization/entities/general.entities
>>
>> No. It is in /en/user.entities with other Plasma items. Technically, you
>> should add its translation to /nl/user.entities, but it is easier just
>> replace &plasmapa; with "<productname>&kde; Plasma
>> Pulseaudio</productname>" translation in po.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Yuri
>
> There are other similar entities in general.entities, so I do not agree
> with
> you that it should be in en/user.entities, i.e. plasma or plasmagik. It
> may be
> there in case you need to translate the general entity, but if you are
> OK with
> the general no need to have a translation.

Do not get me wrong, I just say where it *is*, not where I think it should
be. That was a developer decision to put it there.

As for me, it can be better handled by something like "i18n-plasmapa"
translatable item inside index.docbook. But that is just my opinion. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri