[kde-doc-english] Building documentation for KF5 trunk kde-workspace plasma-pa there are error messages

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 20:35:52 UTC 2016

Op zondag 24 januari 2016 09:23:36 CET schreef Yuri Chornoivan:
> 23 січня 2016, 21:50:51, від "Freek de Kruijf" <f.de.kruijf at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Not completely. Now only plasmapa is still not defined. I assume a line
> > like: Plasma-pa">
> > is missing in .../kf5/kdoctools/customization/entities/general.entities
>
> No. It is in /en/user.entities with other Plasma items. Technically, you
> should add its translation to /nl/user.entities, but it is easier just
> replace &plasmapa; with "<productname>&kde; Plasma
> Pulseaudio</productname>" translation in po.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

There are other similar entities in general.entities, so I do not agree with
you that it should be in en/user.entities, i.e. plasma or plasmagik. It may be
there in case you need to translate the general entity, but if you are OK with
the general no need to have a translation.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf