[kde-doc-english] SymbolEditor not found in KDE Documentation

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 25 00:13:14 UTC 2016

Steve Allewell ha scritto:
> In docs.kde.org trying to use the search for application name SymbolEditor
> shows a message saying it could not be found.
>
> It exists in the extragear-graphics module but I notice it is shown as 'Symbol
> Editor'. The links under this all work correctly but the application name
> needs to be changed to SymbolEditor.  I don't know where this information is
> generated from so I am unable to attempt to fix this myself.
>
> Anyone any idea?

Assumptions. SymbolEditor is the only "application" name which has uppercase
characters in the name, and the code which read the "application" variable
from the query string always converted it into lowercase.
I changed it to check if the the passed value is valid anyway, then it tries
it to lowercase. I briefly tested it, it seems to not break the existing use
cases, and I pushed it:
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=websites%2Fdocs-kde-org.git&a=commit&h=10aa29724de13f4bda2d8d8811cbc87612d72738

I manually applied to docs.kde.org as well before the next doc generation,
please let me know if you see any issues.

Note: the version with the space, "Symbol Editor", is just a string used for
better visualization, not relevant here (see include/staticappdata.inc.php).

Ciao
--
Luigi