[kde-doc-english] SymbolEditor not found in KDE Documentation

Steve Allewell steve.allewell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:09:45 UTC 2016

In docs.kde.org trying to use the search for application name
SymbolEditor shows a message saying it could not be found.

It exists in the extragear-graphics module but I notice it is shown as
'Symbol Editor'. The links under this all work correctly but the
application name needs to be changed to SymbolEditor.  I don't know
where this information is generated from so I am unable to attempt to
fix this myself.

Anyone any idea?

Regards

Steve