[kde-doc-english] Questions on Kleopatra

Bruce Atwell Bruce.Atwell at telus.net
Thu Feb 11 22:51:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

1. While I was reading through the Kleopatra manual I found references to a revocation certificate.  How do I create this?  Why is this not a function of Kleopatra if it is needed?

2. I created a new key, and used the function buttons on Kleopatra to send an email copy of the OpenPGP certificate to a recipient as it directed me to do, but all that the recipient got was an empty email, with no attachment.  Why was this attachment not sent as this function was part of the wizard that created the new key?  What were you thinking I should be doing to send such a thing.  There is no documentation I can discover on this.  How do I now send the OpenPGP certificate to the recipient, so that he can de-encrypt what I send, now that I have finished the creation (as I cannot get the function buttons back)?  Must I create yet another key?

Bruce Atwell
Bruce.Atwell at telus.net