Regarding using KDiff3 merging tool

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 26 13:00:31 UTC 2016

On Friday, 26 August 2016 18:14:15 CEST Prashant Pahurkar wrote:
> Hi Yuri,
>
> Prashant (08/26): Thanks for the reply. But please answer the following:
>
> i.                    In Windows environment, Is there any way that I can
> call Kdiff3 from command line + pass the choose_a_everywhere option in the
> command line itself.
>
> Since such option is there in the front end tool, I am sure such option
> will be available through command line as well. Just that I would want to
> know the syntax.
>
> Please advise. Also I am looking for a tool which can work both on Windows
> and Unix.
>
> Is it possible to speak to you or any member from your team and get things
> clarified. Please share your contact no and availability time-slot,
> timezone. Thank you for all your support.

As pointed out previously, this is the mailing list of the documentation
writers of the KDE community.
The only thing I can say is: try kdiff3 --help, it should print all the
supported options from the command line.
Yuri was trying to help, but at this point you may want to get in touch with
the KDiff3 developers directly; unfortunately there is no much activity on
their user mailing (see the contacts on the homepage): http://
kdiff3.sourceforge.net/ )

--
Luigi