Regarding using KDiff3 merging tool

Prashant Pahurkar prashant.pahurkar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:44:15 UTC 2016

Hi Yuri,

Prashant (08/26): Thanks for the reply. But please answer the following:

i.                    In Windows environment, Is there any way that I can
call Kdiff3 from command line + pass the choose_a_everywhere option in the
command line itself.

Since such option is there in the front end tool, I am sure such option
will be available through command line as well. Just that I would want to
know the syntax.

Please advise. Also I am looking for a tool which can work both on Windows
and Unix.

Is it possible to speak to you or any member from your team and get things
clarified. Please share your contact no and availability time-slot,
timezone. Thank you for all your support.

Regards,
Prashant